Thursday, April 26, 2012

Old School

So, once every few months I Google myself to see what happens. Yeah, true story. This time, I found a photo from a shoot for Reader's Digest from years ago, back in my punk rock days (okay so I am always in my punk rock days, but I used to be a little more obvious about it). I thought it would be fun to share it here.


By the way, so here's a little context: This was right before MySpace became a phenomenon, BEFORE taking pictures of yourself via the mirror was a cliche'd commonplace. We were trying to create a set up inspired by brilliant photographers who had experimented with mirrors and photography such as the photo seen below:

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Emily. I'm from Siberia. You are so beutiful and so far away. It makes me sad. I just want you to know :) <3

    ReplyDelete