Friday, July 13, 2012

Jolene, Jolene

So here I am, procrastinating writing a target market analysis for a marketing plan. I will get to it, I promise. I'm just too damn excited about several other things to focus on work. By the way, I added a third undergrad degree (Advertising), did I mention that? Probably.

For one, I bought a motorcycle. A 1995 Honda Nighthawk 250. I'm learning how to ride it. I'm also hemorrhaging money in armor, helmets and parts, as well as labor hours. But damnit I will learn to work on this thing and ride! She's not yet named but I am thinking Jolene.



Second, remember the film Rid Of Me I had a role in? Well it is showing on the Showtime channel this month (July)! If you have cable or know someone who does, keep an eye out and catch a showing!

Upcoming Airings of Rid of Me:

Time: Wed, Jul 25 3:00 AM
Channel:  SHO 2

Date: Mon, Jul 30 11:35 PM
Channel:  SHOWTIME SHOWCASE

If you (like me) do not have cable, I am fairly certain that a streaming Netflix release may be available in the future. For now you can also purchase and watch it on itunesBlockbuster and Amazon.

Third, I have been working on an untitled film the last couple of months. We are in pre-production right now, getting deep into character development. This is new territory for me... going so deep with a character and having this much prep time. I am learning a lot. The film shoots in September/October. I can't say much about the film at this point, but I will give some more info when I have some more time.

Now, back to the ten million things I really should be doing.

1 comment:

  1. That bike is a cool ride, Emily, but am not really feelin' the Jolene. It's really to sweet. Contemplate something more on the Jerrika, Steelette, RebelBelle, or something with some more edge. You got this. Come pick me up for a coffee on it?
    *please*?

    ReplyDelete