Thursday, March 15, 2012

Into the woods...

I have been very busy with little time to post about anything lately. I have been finishing up two business degrees and working as a Marketing and Generalist intern at the Business Outreach Program at PSU. I have really been enjoying this work, while fitting shoots and auditions in between it all.

Tomorrow morning I take off on a 7 hour drive to The Middle Of Nowhere in very Northern Washington to shoot a western period horror film for a couple of weeks. There's going to be horses, guns, burning buildings, and all sorts of Oregon Trail fun! I've got to learn some native Salish phrases for my character on the drive up there. Should be quite the adventure! I hope I'll have time to post some updates and BTS photos while up north.

Sorry about the lack of photos. Next time!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, Western Horror! Bodices and zombies - me likey.

    ReplyDelete