Thursday, November 3, 2011

AnOther Magazine (Scanned Images)

A while ago I did a photo shoot/story for AnOther Magazine. I posted a blog HERE at the time. It's taken me ages, but I finally got around to getting the pages from the magazine scanned. For the shoot, we traveled all around the outskirts of Portland, Oregon from abandoned buildings, beaches, and space ships to magic overgrown gardens. It was nice to be roughed up, dirty, and punk rock for this shoot vs. normal shoots where every hair has to be in the right place. Here are a few pages from the spread that I am in:



By the way... 
Dear AnOther Magazine, if you read this: The only copy of the magazine I have is one my mom found in a magazine shop and bought. I would love it if you could send me a copy, and I know the other girls in the shoot would like a copy as well. Email me at emilygalash at yahoo dot com for a mailing address. Thanks!! -Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment