Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nightscape Premiers at ComiCon

Screenshot from Nightscape: Road Without End
I am very, very excited to announce that Nightscape will premier at the Montreal  ComiCon Horrorfest in September! Nightscape is a sci-fi horror/supernatural thriller film in which I play the leading lady, shot exactly a year ago.

I still haven't seen an updated trailer for the film, but as soon as one is released (any day now?) I'll post it here.

For those who are following this blog, be prepared for a flurry of Nightscape News as it becomes accepted to more festivals, and promotion gets underway.

EDIT 8/21/12: I will be attending the festival in Montreal to promote Nightscape this September!  See you there? Official announcement is HERE. You bet I'll be blogging from the festival, just like Tribeca 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment