Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The End (of 2011)

It is late December -"dead" time for film in Portland- and the annual worries about running out of money and having to find a "real" job are creeping in again. But that's the way this kind of work goes... you never know if and when you will see your next pay check, or for how much that will be. I've just got to ride this out and count on things picking back up here soon.

I cannot wait to say goodbye to this year. It has been an absolute blast, but I am looking forward to new adventures in 2012. The coming year is going to be one of transition, risk, opportunity, and new beginnings. There is already a lot on the horizon for 2012, which I will talk more about later. (By the way, Rid Of Me has had it's run at Living Room Theater extended AGAIN so if you're in Portland and haven't had a chance to see it yet, there is still time!)

I will leave you with the just released trailer for Lions Eat Their Own, which I am in... covered in blood and glow-paint. As mentioned in an earlier post, I was head butted pretty hard while on set but it makes a good story (that's not where the blood came from). The teaser trailer is only 50 seconds long so take a minute and check it out!


Lions Eat Their Own from anthony lopez` on Vimeo.

Have a happy and safe New Year's. See you in 2012!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment