Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Rid Of Me" Update



So I'm only 2 days away from my flight to NYC (never been before!) and 3 days away from the SOLD OUT world premier of Rid Of Me at the Tribeca Film Festival in NYC! Red carpet and everything.

The star/producer of the film as well as the director have been doing a lot of press lately. Here are some links to articles!

The Oregonian

Indiewire

Movieline

And there are many more but that's all I have the links for at the moment. I'll post pictures and blog from NYC later this week!

Also, I didn't know Rid Of Me was actually named after PJ Harvey's album, but it IS!! That's AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Please change this annoying background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... the background is gray with black lines and not annoying to me... but I only have a netbook and the screen is so small that I'm sure I only see part of the image. I do not know what the full image looks like, I'll have to look at it on a larger computer screen. Deepest regrets that my background has caused you annoyance. I will get right to changing it, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, for me it's hard to read anything. I just tried to make you aware of it, never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it is hard to read, I would like to change that. I hate it when blogs are hard to read, too. It looks fine to me but maybe other people are having trouble reading it too? Thanks for the heads up, I misinterpreted your earlier comment as an attack on my preference of image, I didn't understand you were trying to do me a favor. :)

    ReplyDelete