Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Timbers Update!

The Portland Timbers billboards, of which I am on a few are great. I am enjoying them, and I love how serious Timbers fans are. I have fierce local pride and I feel that the Timbers represent the citizens of this city better than any other team out there, so count me a fan!

I have also learned a lot about my family's connection with the Timbers from 25+ years ago. My mom has pictures of her and all of the Timbers team from a long time ago. I guess she knew them pretty well. I only learned this after doing the photo shoot when it came up in conversation over the winter holidays.

Also, I have been told that another one of the billboards I am on is up on Canyon Rd. on the way to Beverton. Can anyone find this? I want a picture! Send it to emilygalash AT yahoo DOT com

Lastly, these huge billboards have gotten some negative press as well. Aparantly they are TOO BIG! Pshhhhh I say..... But it is true, here is the news clip on local KGW channel 8 covering the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment