Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Too Little Too Late

As promised in my previous post, here is the first of the 2 music videos I've shot recently.

This is the latest music video for Ramona Falls for their song "Russia." Directed by Cullen Hoback.

Original appearance was on Pitchfork.com, but they have since moved the file (and by doing so broke the internet), so here is the YouTube embedded video.





And here is a link to a write up about the video in the Portland Mercury.
Here is another write up, and Here is another.

4 comments:

  1. I am indeed a total stranger. Of your age, though.
    I've seen you in "Paranoid Park" yesterday, and then again in this video you posted. I find you truly, overwhelmingly beautiful.
    Good luck with everything you wish to accomplish in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on megan's tumblr. This is a really cute, quirky music video. :) And I was looking through your paintings - I like the colors you use, especially in your abstract paintings. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No offense, but you're kind of a bitch in this video. Seriously, what does a guy have to do? This is so depressing to me, I will never get a girlfriend since I only have origami skillz.

    ReplyDelete